#1 What do I need to know about canceling or rescheduling my appointment?
CANCELLATION POLICY (as of 3/13/22)
Your appointments and well-being are very important to me. I understand that sometimes things occur requiring schedule adjustments. If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment I respectfully request a minimum of 24 hours notice. A 50% cancellation fee will be required for appointments canceled without 24-hours advance notice.
#2 What if I change my mind last minute about receiving a service I have scheduled?
**SERVICE REDUCTION POLICY**
If you have a last minute change of heart and choose to cancel a service scheduled alongside another appointment (e.g. you booked a cut and color, but no longer want a haircut) you may select a service of the same value in lieu of the haircut.
Please know this is simply compensation for my time that cannot be filled on such short notice. Thank you for your understanding. It is my joy to serve you!
#4 Do I need to wash my hair before my appointment?
It's always a good idea to come to your appointment with freshly washed hair. Please try to wash the night before or the morning of your appointment. Many reasons apply:
1. If you are receiving a haircut, a portion of your haircut may be done on dry hair. When there is oil buildup on the hair it may affect the natural flow of the hair and interfere with the final results.
2. We like to see how your hair is styled so that we can get a good idea of how your hair looks and/or how it behaves on a typical day.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Our color processes are gentler these days, so if you are receiving a color service and have product or oil build-up on your hair your color may not be able to penetrate, and could affect the grey-coverage and the duration of your color.
Should time not allow you to wash your hair before your color appointment feel free to book an add-on detox service so that we may properly prep your hair for beautiful and long-lasting color results.
#3 It's peak Flu/Covid-19 Season. What is your policy?
BonBon Salon Flu/COVID-19 Season Guest Policy 2023
IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF FLU/COVID-19, WE ARE ASKING ALL VISITORS TO PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
Visitors will not be permitted entry if they:
• Have a temperature exceeding 100.4
• Are experiencing symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19
• Have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Flu/COVID-19
• Have recently returned from a high-risk travel area (less than 2 weeks since return)
Visiting parties are limited to a maximum of 2 people. While on company premises, we ask that all visitors:
• Consider refraining from handshakes and hugs if not feeling well.
• Wear face masks - if you are experiencing allergies, sniffles/sneezes but are not “sick” we kindly request that you wear a mask throughout your services.
• Maintain social distance at all times - Please maintain a reasonable distance from others while not receiving a service.
Thank you for complying with these measures. ~BE WELL~